Skip to menu

본문시작

jinjoo2.jpg

Violinist Jinjoo Cho will share her talents with local audiences in a concert at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at NorthPark Presbyterian Church. Hyun Soo Kim will accompany her on the piano.

Cho is a critically acclaimed violinist who has performed with many prestigious orchestras and has received multiple awards. Born in Seoul, she moved to Cleveland when she was 14 to study at the Cleveland Institute of Music. Her musical career took off quickly and she won countless competitions.

Read More at Dallas Morning News

• kevin 2016.08.27 16:28
    Isn't the concert tonight? Man, I wish you would've posted it earlier so I could've scheduled my weekend better!

1. Washington Post: Korean Adoptees Left Without Citizenship

They grew up as American citizens, then learned that they weren’t By Tara Bahrampour September 2, 2016 | Washington Post ▲ Joy Alessi was adopted as an infant, but didn’t learn that she wasn’t an American citizen until she ...
    Date2016.09.05 ByAsiaInDallas Views92
    Read More
  2. Korean students cycling across U.S. to raise awareness about plight of "comfort women"

By Deborah Fleck Follow @debbiewfleck dfleck@dallasnews.com Published: 25 July 2016 05:23 PM Updated: 25 July 2016 07:36 PM The issue of "comfort women" still simmers. To draw attention to it, three Korean cyclists are journeying across the...
    Date2016.08.27 ByAsiaInDallas Views38
    Read More
  3. Monica Song to present concert by Korean-American violinist Jinjoo Cho

Violinist Jinjoo Cho will share her talents with local audiences in a concert at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at NorthPark Presbyterian Church. Hyun Soo Kim will accompany her on the piano. Cho is a critically acclaimed violinist who has performed wi...
    Date2016.08.27 ByAsiaInDallas Views77
    Read More
  4. Mitsuwa Marketplace, The Japanese Supermarket Of Your Dreams, Heads To Plano

▲ Mitsuwa Marketplace in Irvine, CA Thanks to the remarkably diverse population of the DFW metroplex, you can hit up a specialized supermarket of your choosing – Korean, Chinese, Indian, or Mexican – any damn time you like. But ...
    Date2016.08.26 ByAsiaInDallas Views449
    Read More
List
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 Next
/ 3