● Part time (full time potential). Internal Medicine office in Frisco. Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience as medical assistant in internal medicine clinic. Medical assistant certification preferred.
● Clinical duties include: answering phones, referrals, scheduling appointments, entering patient demographic information, verifying insurance, collecting copays and balances, medical record, taking vitals, injections, document medical history, EKG, minor procedure assistance, basic lab tests, clean and stock exam rooms on a daily basis, return patient calls regarding prescriptions and questions, facilitates pharmacy calls and refill authorizations in a timely manner.
● Extensive patient contact, requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact well with patients, physicians and staff required.
● Preferred qualifications: Experience with electronic medical records(EclinicalWorks) preferred. Bilingual in Spanish/Chinese/Korean preferred. Potential to be a full time position
● Send resume to park@PrimaryCareFrisco.com