It seems like Dallas is getting new Japanese ramen shops every other week. This time, it’s the California-based Japanese ramen chain called ‘Jinya Ramen Bar’ that is opening in Dallas.
According to reports, Jinya Ramen Bar’s opening is tentatively set for the weekend of March 23-24. Following are some of the facts about the restaurant.
- Jinya Ramen Bar was founded in Tokyo in 2000. The first U.S. location opened in 2010 in Studio City, CA. The brand has since expanded across the U.S. and Canada.
- The Dallas branch will occupy a 3,000-square-foot space at 625 High Market Rd. in Victory Park.
- It will serve 13 signature bowls with 20-plus toppings in vegetarian, chicken, or pork/tonkatsu broth.
- Another location is planned for Irving in 2019.
- Jinya serves an authentic Japanese ramen in a casual, trendy atmosphere.
- Customization is available with varying spice levels, a kale noodle option, and 20-plus add-on toppings such as chicken wontons, cheese & tomato, Brussels sprouts, and beef sukiyaki.