Summary of Position :
- The Korean Interpreter is main duties will be translating emails, documents and possibly sitting in for translations on phone calls( might also help out on phone calls with our English speaking customers)handling calls on demand, rarely by appointment, and renders meaning of conversations in the consecutive mode of interpretation between speakers of Korean and English . She/he processes information quickly and concisely, recognizes sensitive cultural differences and is professional and courteous at all times.
- This position will start off as part-time but could potentially turn into full-time.
- You must be able to work at least 4 hours between the hours of 9 am-4 pm (not a set schedule) maybe asked to stay longer or cone in earlier as projects arise.
- Excellent listening, retention and note taking skills to maintain a high level of accuracy
• Native or Near Native Fluency in Korean and English
• Advanced skills in the cultural dynamics (cultural implication and idiomatic expression) of both Korean and English
• Excellent listening, retention and note taking skills to maintain a high level of accuracy
Salary: $13.00 /hour
To apply: Please come into our office Monday -Friday between the hours of 9am-3pm with 2 forms of ID.
1321 valwood parkway suite 530 Carrollton Tx 75006